Needs & Volunteer Possibilities for Champions in Life
- When: Sundays after the service, starting 26 June 2022
- Where: at ICF – in the Cafeteria – in person!
- Get messages of ways to be praying throughtout the event and leading up to it.
- Follow our prayer guide that starts mid-July. Your daily prayers are crucial!
NEEDS BEFORE THE CAMP
- Air pump for soccer balls
- Preparing lunch bags
- Snacks during the camp
- Drop-off at ICF no later than on Sunday 30 July or on the day needed
- Cakes & snacks for the Coffee Table for Coaches / Volunteers / Visitors
- Drop-off on the day needed
- Snacks, juice boxes etc. for Good-bye bags for children (5×100 ex.)
- There will be about 20 people spending the day at the field, needing lunch. If you like cooking for large numbers, this would help us save costs.
- Food needs to have no gelatin, pork or alcohol in it.
- Volunteers for the camp Monday through Friday, 01 – 05 August• Volunteers for the morning camp (8:30hrs – 12:30hrs)• Volunteers for the afternoon camp (12:30hrs – 16:30hrs)
- Photography during camp• Do you have a high-quality camera and are able to catch a day(s) full of memories?• Talk to Laura to get further information.
- Gift-Packing-Evening• At ICF on Thursday 4 August at night (about 2 hours), time TBD
- Tear-down of the soccer camp• On Friday (16:30 – 17:30)
- Transporting equipment from ICF to the field & back• Sunday 31 July & Friday 05 August
- Helping Laura with reorganizing the camp stuff for storage• At ICF on Saturday 6 August in the morning
INFO / CONTACT
• sign up for our eNews to get the latest info into your mailbox here.
• contact Laura or Katerina here.