Welcome to the Youth page!
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.“Romans 5:8
If you are 12 to 19 years old and in 7th grade or above, this page is for you!!
Here is our preliminary 2023 Fall schedule:
Please note that these dates are subject to change. We may also organise a pop-up social or spontaneously decide to meet somewhere fun, so the best way to stay plugged-in is to contact Amy to join our Youth WhatsApp group or subscribe to the newsletter:
- 22 September: FRIDAY Youth group @ICF from 19:00 – 21:00
- 29 September: ICF Prayer Evening @ICF from 19:30
- 30 September: Interkulturelle Woche @ ICF 14:00 – 18:00
- 7 October: Youth group @ ICF from 17:30 – 19:30
- 14 October: Youth group @ ICF from 17:30 – 19:30
- 21 October: Youth group @ ICF from 17:30 – 19:30
- 22 – 29 October: Fall break
- 4 November: Youth group @ ICF from 17:30 – 19:30
- 11 November: Youth group @ ICF from 17:30 – 19: 30
- 18 November: Youth Event – Ice skating and pizza, time TBA
- 24 November: ICF Prayer Evening @ ICF from 19:30
- 1 December: Youth group @ ICF from 17:30 – 19:30
- 9 December: FRIDAY Youth group @ ICF from 17:30 – 19:30
- 16 December: Youth Christmas Party @ ICF from 17:00
Our deepest desire for you in a nutshell
We want to lead you to know and grasp the love of God with all your heart, so you may boldly pursue the person of Jesus Christ, that you may live for Him and inspire others by the power of the Holy Spirit to do the same.
At ICF there are different pathways for you to engage and grow in Christ
- Sunday school / Sunday Service
Due to a lack of Sunday School teachers we have decided to keep all Youth (grades 7-13) in the Sunday Service. We’d like to sit together in the sanctuary and discuss the sermon together for ca. 15-20 minutes after the service. We meet in the cry room.
- ICF Youth Bible Study
This new season, we will try to return to in-person bible study. Youth group will meet in the Family room the first three Saturdays of every month from 17:30-19:30. Check out the schedule because there are exceptions due to events, holidays and school breaks.
- ICF Prayer Evenings
We’d like to encourage all youth to join the church wide prayer evening which is generally held on the last Friday of every month.
- Best way to stay informed is to sign-up for our newsletter. Please contact us if you wish to be included.
Now to the cool stuff
2023/2024 is crammed with events you don’t want to miss. Our events and youth group meetings are the perfect chance to get together with friends, get some headspace, and get closer to God.
We meet on Saturdays for youth group. You will dive into God’s Word with us and experience spiritual truths in a fresh way. Through open and thoughtful discussions, we want to answer the questions you may have regarding God, faith, and challenges you face living for Christ. And we are eager get to know each other better, pray with one another, share praises and prayer requests, worship in spirit and in truth and become closer friends as we meet regularly.
Again, for information on events, please sign-up to our newsletter and contact us to be included.
Who is the youth team?
We are a team of adults who are dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and are ready to lead you into worship, small group discussions and of course lots of fun activities. We hope to be your friends and mentors and build lasting relationships with you as brothers and sisters in Christ. We are:
Danny and Amy Courtis, Matt and Laura Fuson, Javier and Amanda Castro, David and Mishal McAuley (back in Dec 2023)
Have your registered? Please register here.
You would like to attend our Sunday School or Youth program and would like to be kept in the loop with upcoming events or pop-up socials, then sit down with a parent and fill in this registration form.
Is your mind exploding with questions, please contact me: