Welcome to the Youth page!
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.“Romans 5:8
If you are 12 to 19 years old, this page is for you!! (And your parents too if they like)
Here is our preliminary 2022 Spring schedule:
- Apr 01 – Worship and Prayer night @ICF 19:30
- Apr 02 – Spring BBQ @ Courtis home 13:00-16:00
- April 9-24 – Easter Break
- Apr 27 – Mid-week bible study via Zoom 19:00-20:15
- April 29-30 – Overnight – sign up and details to come
- May 7 – ICF Youth group @ICF 17:00-19:00
- May 11 – Mid-week bible study via Zoom 19:00-20:15
- May 21 – ICF Youth group @ICF 17:00-19:00
- May 26 – Casting Crowns and Matt Redman concert in Wetzlar – more details and sign up here
- June 3-5 – Camping trip to the Lahn – registration nearly closed contact Amy here
- June 8 – Mid-week bible study via Zoom 19:00-20:15
- June 22 – Mid-week bible study via Zoom 19:00-20:15
- July 2 – ICF Youth group @ICF 17:00-19:00
- July 6 – Mid-week bible study via Zoom 19:00-20:15
- July 16 – Waterskiing in Heuchelheim 10:00-17:00
- July 20 – Mid-week bible study via Zoom 19:00-20:15
Please register for ICF youth here.
Our deepest desire for you in a nutshell
We want to lead you to know and grasp the love of God with all your heart, so you may boldly pursue the person of Jesus Christ, that you may live for Him and inspire others by the power of the Holy Spirit to do the same.
At ICF there are different pathways for you to engage and grow in Christ
- Sunday school / Sunday Service
Due to a lack of Sunday School teachers we have decided to keep all Youth grades 7-13* in the Sunday Service. You are encouraged to remain in the service with the adults, listen to the sermon and discuss the sermon together with the youth team for ca. 15-20 minutes afterwards. We will meet in the back right side of the sanctuary directly after the service. *If you are a youth 12 years of age and attend 6th grade, you join the 5th/6th grade class (9-12 year olds) on Sundays at ICF
- ICF Youth Bible Study
For all youth 12-19 years old (not based on school grade), we meet every other Wednesday via Zoom for an online Mid-week bible study. If you would like to join us, contact us.
- For all youth 12-19 years of age
Even in this time of lockdowns and uncertainty we’re continually working on having monthly youth events and get togethers. More info will be distributed as the year progresses. Best way to stay informed is to sign-up for our newsletter. Please contact us if you wish to be included.
Now to the cool stuff
2022 is crammed with events you don’t want to miss. Our events and zoom meetings are the perfect chance to get together with friends, get some headspace, and get closer to God.
The Pandemic has brought changes in our lives. The ICF Youth has been affected by the Corona Virus like everyone else in the world. Last year we moved our Youth Bible Study online, but were also able to meet again on Saturdays. The McAuleys and Browns, aka McBrowns, host this group every other Wednesday evening from 19.00h-20.30h from the convenience of your own home and on Saturdays according to above schedule at ICF. To join contact us here.
You will dive into God’s Word with us and experience spiritual truths in a fresh way. Through open and thoughtful discussions, we want to answer the questions you may have regarding God, faith, and challenges you face living for Christ. And we are eager get to know each other better, pray with one another, share praises and prayer requests, worship in spirit and in truth and become closer friends as we meet regularly.
Again, for information on events, please sign-up to our newsletter and contact us to be included.
Who is the youth team?
We are a team of adults who are dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and are ready to lead you into worship, small group discussions and of course lots of fun activities. We hope to be your friends and mentors and build lasting relationships with you as brothers and sisters in Christ. We are:
Danny and Amy Courtis, Matthew and Naomi Brown, David and Mishal McAuley
Have your registered?
You would like to attend our Sunday School or Youth program and would like to be kept in the loop with upcoming events or pop-up socials, then sit down with a parent and fill in this registration form.
Is your mind exploding with questions, please contact me: