Serve God’s Global Mission
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.matthew 28:19-20
Germany: Serving the City
- As partners in this city we are constantly seeking opportunities to serve and build up our community.
- This is done in various ways such as the annual Champions in Life youth summer soccer program or the Land Hessen sponsored German language program “MitSprache-Deutsch4U”.
- Supported by ICF since April 2016.
ICF supports a frontline worker in cooperation with the Deutsche Evangelische Karmelmission in Schorndorf (in the US “Call of Hope “)
“Call of Hope is also providing aid to individuals and families with food, medicine, lodging rental support, replacement glass for windows, Bibles and literature, and spiritual counsel.
The distribution of food parcels will provide short term food security in this time of crisis. Call of Hope Frontline Workers are not only providing life-sustaining aid and support, but also providing Bible-based counseling and sharing the hope that can only be found in Christ.” (Source: https://www.callofhopeus.org/)
Erki Tamm and team
- Supporting an EBF (European Baptist Federation) church plant in Tallinn/Ülemiste with churchplanter Erki Tamm and his team.
Ukraine : House of Prayer
- The House of Prayer runs several ministries with a focus on prisoners and their rehabilitation.
- Supported by ICF since October 2015.
Thailand: Prison Ministry and Bethany Children‘s Home
Charles & Lourdes Holmes
- People from all backgrounds hear the Gospel for the first time.
- Cares for children who are in danger of being sold into prostitution, slave labor, etc.
- Children whose parents are imprisoned find a loving home and get a Christian education.
Supported by ICF since 2000.
Nepal: Children’s Home Pokhara
- Through the Nepalese Children’s Home we are able to fulfil the Lord’s heart’s desire to love and support the poor and vulnerable in Nepal, primarily children but also the handicapped and elderly. Since the earthquake, by God’s grace, we have given aid to remote devastated mountain villages, food, shelter, medical care, and helped rebuild the community school.
- Supported by ICF since 2006.
If you want to know more about the missions we support or are interested in joining the team please contact Andrea Karolius.