The purpose of small groups at ICF is to provide a Christ-centred community, where the three major areas of Christian Life, Spiritual, Relational, and Cultural receive intentional formation through Bible study, prayer, and mutual accountability. We believe that personal relationships develop best in the context of small groups. Jesus himself modeled the relational community for us which he shared with his small group of disciples. Connecting people in a small group is essential for spiritual growth. Without this connection, people are, at best, attendees of meetings but not true participants in the church.
- It is within small groups that people feel they are part of our family and are connected to one another.
- It is within small groups that we are seeing the results and victories of transformed lives.
- It is within small groups that people have the opportunity to discover, practice and develop the practical and spiritual gifts they have been given.
- It is within small groups that leadership qualities are demonstrated, sometimes for the first time. This opens up more opportunities for ministry within ICF.
- It is within small groups that new and significant outreaches are being started.
The meetings are informal and take place in the relaxed setting of someone’s home. Each group has a different format and dynamic, but at minimum, all will spend time worshipping God, studying His Word, and praying together.
It is our desire here at ICF that everyone is cared for and grows.
Small groups are a means to provide you with a relational environment that is intentionally led, where there is real sharing and real teaching so that we can be a church that makes disciples of Jesus, and together taking a step to the right towards the Kingdom of God.
Please contact us if you would like to join a small group. Here below are some of our Small Group Meetings:
20:45 – Frankfurt-Unterliederbach, Höchst (online)
Chris & Franzi
19:30 – Frankfurt (WordGo) (online)
Bruce & Lourdes
20:00 – Bad Homburg
19:00 – Oberursel
Javier & Amanda
19:00 – Bad Soden
Mathias & Debby
19:00 – Königstein im Taunus
Carsten & Melanie