Serve God’s Global Mission
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.matthew 28:19-20
Ukraine : House of Prayer
- The House of Prayer runs several ministries with a focus on prisoners and their rehabilitation.
- Supported by ICF since October 2015.
Thailand: Prison Ministry and Bethany Children‘s Home
Charles & Lourdes Holmes
- People from all backgrounds hear the Gospel for the first time.
- Cares for children who are in danger of being sold into prostitution, slave labor, etc.
- Children whose parents are imprisoned find a loving home and get a Christian education.
Supported by ICF since 2000.
Nepal: Children’s Home Pokhara
- Through the Nepalese Children’s Home we are able to fulfil the Lord’s heart’s desire to love and support the poor and vulnerable in Nepal, primarily children but also the handicapped and elderly. Since the earthquake, by God’s grace, we have given aid to remote devastated mountain villages, food, shelter, medical care, and helped rebuild the community school.
- Supported by ICF since 2006.
Germany: Serving the City
- As partners in this city we are constantly seeking opportunities to serve and build up our community.
- This is done in various ways such as the annual Champions in Life youth summer soccer program or the Land Hessen sponsored German language program “MitSprache-Deutsch4U”.
- Supported by ICF since April 2016.
Joseph & Geetha Komanapalli
- Hope4Dalits is led by local pastors Joseph and Geetha Komanapalli and is active among the Dalits (untouchables) in a remote delta area in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. The goal of the organisation is to give the Dalits and other poor Indians hope and practical support. This includes:
- the proclamation of the good news
- education of children, youth and adults
- humanitarian and medical help
- community development.
- Supported by ICF since 1998.
If you want to know more about the missions we support or are interested in joining the team please contact Andrea Karolius.