Really, what else is there to do in January? Join us on Saturday, 22 January from ca. 10.00 – 13.30hrs at the Eissporthalle, Am Bornheimer Hang 4 in Frankfurt
We will meet at the entrance of the Eissporthalle (ice skating rink) in Frankfurt NO LATER than 10.00. There are certain time slots for entry into arena. Ours is 10:15-10.30hrs. If you are late, you won’t get in.
Tickets are limited by the ice skating arena and they are going fast. So do not delay in signing up for this activity!
Some important information:
- The ice skating rink is 2G or 3G under 18 years of age. Please bring proof of vax, recovery or testing. Students may bring their Hessen Testheft.
- If you have a student card (Schülerausweis), please bring it.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing. There is indoor and outdoor skating. Gloves, hat, scarf are generally a good idea. You can also put extra clothing in a locker if not needed.
- If you need to rent ice skates, please bring 5€ with you and let us know on registration form.
- Please bring a lunch and something to drink with you.
- Note to parents: Because of the size of the ice skating rink, our youth leaders will be unable to supervise each youth at all times. Your children will be trusted to conduct themselves in a safe manner and skate at their own risk.
- Note to Youth: Anyone who disturbs the peace of the group or causes trouble in the ice arena will be asked to leave the ice and wait to be picked up by their parents.
You cannot join us unless you have registered for our youth. Please fill in the youth registration before signing up for ice-skating. https://forms.office.com/r/YpEdn7kY0a